Here at MyBrows Studio & Academy we work to exceed our customers expectations and give them an all around great service. It is important that not only you feel gorgeous leaving our studio, however, that our service creates a greater impact upon your self image overall.
Looking for Certified Cosmetologists and Estheticians in order to provide exceptional service to our clients leaving them beyond satisfied with their experience.
Specializing in Microblading/Permanent Makeup (PMU)
Specializing in Waxing/Threading
Specializing in Lashes/Lash Extensions
At least 6 months of experience is required
Preferred if you have a portfolio of your work included within your resume
Positive energy when working with clients and others
Team player and punctual with time
Presentable to clients and those around them
Must provide your certification and Instagram if possible
Looking for a Receptionist:
If you’re looking to grow with a business and have skills in social media marketing, consider applying for our receptionist position! Either full-time or part-time.
This position would require you to:
• Answer client calls, messages, or emails
• Post on our social media and manage our social media marketing
• Editing and updating our website
• Taking pictures before and after client sessions
• Booking and assisting clients
• Create new posts and emails about deals/services/courses
• Good customer service
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to learn new skills
• Preferred knowledge in social media marketing
• Knowledge of social media
• Skilled at multitasking
We are open to those looking to learn these skills as well! We’d love to help those that want to grow with our business.
If unable to apply below, call, text, or email and send your resume to talk with the owner about the position! Pay starts at minimum wage and rises with your work effort.
(626) 807 5304